Funding the startup infrastructure
LaunchVic drives the startup ecosystem by investing in organisations (service providers) that will deliver quality programs to support Victorian startups and investors.
While we do not fund startups directly, the programs we fund aim to provide the services needed to assist early-stage and scaling startups through their journey. Check out the LaunchVic funded programs here
LaunchVic provides funding through a range of mechanisms that target startup sector specialists who can deliver programs and support to Victorian startups in the form of education, incubators, accelerators, mentoring, professional development, events and other programs. LaunchVic also provides funding to improve the capability of investors through educational programs, events and support for angel networks. If you have a question regarding LaunchVic funding please contact email@example.com.
Support For Regional Victorian Startup EntrepreneursBuilding a Vibrant Regional Victorian Startup Community
LaunchVic is inviting Expressions of Interest from New and Existing organisations recommending the areas of programming required to grow their local startup ecosystem.
Closed Grant Rounds
Grants for Victorian Angel NetworksCatalysing Early-Stage Startup Investments
LaunchVic is seeking grant applications for the formalisation of new angel networks, providing an opportunity for growth in early-stage investments in Victorian startups and an increase in the early-stage investor pool.
Completed Grant Rounds
Other Funding Recipients
In special circumstances, LaunchVic may accept unsolicited proposals for grants outside of its communicated grant rounds or its refunding of high-performing programs.
Any proposal received must meet the following principles:
- Alignment with strategy: The proposal is strongly aligned with the LaunchVic Strategy.
- Uniqueness: The applicant is uniquely placed to deliver the proposal.
- Expertise: The applicant possesses the level of professional expertise required to deliver a successful outcome with minimal risk of failure.
- Impact: The applicant has described an excellent program that has a genuine need by the target audience and will impact and benefit the Victorian startup ecosystem.
- Need for funding: There is a credible need for LaunchVic funding.
- Value for money: The program must be value for money.
- Sustainability: The program has a pathway to sustainability, either by creating self-sufficiency or through supporting the startup ecosystem to be more sustainable.
Any proposal that does not meet all of these criteria will not be reviewed.
LaunchVic will endeavour to review all unsolicited proposals, and provide feedback, but is under no obligation to do so.
Any proposal considered appropriate for funding will undergo further assessment and due diligence in accordance with the process for all grants awarded by LaunchVic.
Any approved applicants must also undergo due diligence by LaunchVic.