SBE Australia is a not-for-profit organisation who accelerates women entrepreneurs.
SBE received LaunchVic funding to develop and deliver a Pre-Accelerator Program to accelerate Victorian female founders with strong ideas to bring those ideas to market in a smart and sustainable way. SBE will deliver the Pre-Accelerator program over 8-weeks and offer the program four times. The Program will graduate 40 female Startup Entrepreneurs in total over 2 years.
Through the SBE Explore program you will gain:
- The skills to test your idea’s theory and whether it’s got the market viability for success.
- The confidence to think of yourself as a founder and to know what your idea needs to make it a success.
- Strategic tools to set relevant goals, set up a company, overcome early obstacles and acquire customers.
- The learnings to allow you to build out comprehensive business and financial models.
- Strong foundations and networks across all elements of an early stage business.
Pre-Accelerator Program Details
|Industry Focus||Sector Agnostic, Women-led Ventures|
|Length of Program||8 weeks|
|Application Period||October 2020|
|Program Engagement||The program is an 8 week hybrid program. Weeks 1 and 8 will be conducted as face-to face-sessions. Weeks 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 will be held virtually with 1.5 contact hours required each week.|
|Venture Stage||Early Stage, Ideation|
|Program Cost||$1,800 program fee|
|Investment Structure||No Investment|
|Desk Space||Not Available|
Visit the SBE website for further program and application details.