SBE Australia's Licensed Accelerator
Funded through LaunchVic's fourth round of funding, SBE Australia's Licensed Life Sciences accelerator program is for women-led healthcare and life science companies seeking seed and growth funding and expert connections to develop solutions in pharma, including new drugs, diagnostics, pharma technologies, and drug-delivery devices and more.
The Life Sciences Accelerator Program
The Life Sciences Program serves as the on-ramp into the Springboard Alumnae Network: a global community of world-class entrepreneurs, investors and business development professionals committed to supporting entrepreneurial businesses and the women who lead them.
Participating companies are provided with a series of opportunities to work with relevant experts through in-person and virtual engagements that aim to support them in addressing gaps in their business case and investor pitch.
The program involves:
- Rigorous application and review process including online assessment of company opportunities and in person interviews held in 4 cities during which applicants present their businesses to a panel of experts;
- 4-day Bootcamp (in Melbourne) – Companies selected to participate are invited to attend a highly interactive program focusing on an assessment of each company’s opportunity;
- 8-week Coaching Program – Each company is assigned a team of advisors who offer input on business strategy and provide connections to financial and other resources;
- The Dolphin Tank® - An in-person presentation session at the end of the Coaching Program designed to surround you with an engaged and supportive audience of investors, corporate executives, and advisors who offer actionable insights, connections and access to relevant resources;
- The Global Alumnae Network – Lifelong affiliation with a global community of alumnae as well as innovators, investors and influencers who are available to help as you grow your business through market and product expansion.
SBE Australia's Life Sciences accelerator program will benefit at least 20 startups over three years.
Applications and announcements are managed through SBE Australia. Visit their website for updates and more information on the programs